RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022 : फूड सेफ्टी ऑफिसर के पद पर निकली बंपर वैकेंसी, ये योग्यता रखते हैं तो 1 नवंबर से करें आवेदन
RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released recruitment for the post of food safety officer (FSO) for males & female. These are available in Medical, Health and family welfare departments. 200 vacancies has been given by the government for these posts. The necessary and important details are mentioned below, all those interested candidates can apply online through the website.
IMPORTANT DATES for RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022
|Apply Start Form||1/11/2022|
|Last date to apply||30/11/2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
APPLICATION DATES for RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022
AGE LIMIT for RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022
The required age limit for applying in these jobs are 18- 40 years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.1.2023.
According to the guidelines, age relaxation can be provided.
|Food Safety Officer||200|
Educational Qualification for RPSC FSO Recruitment 2022
|NAME OF POST||ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA|
|Food Safety Officer||Degree in Food technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Sciences or Biochemistry or Microbiology from any recognized University.
Master’s degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
Another equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government
Sucessful completed training certificate from an institute
There are three levels for qualifying for the post of food and safety officer
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Verification
How to apply?
- Click on the link of official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Then register as new with correct details and get your login ID
- Now, enter your login ID & Password and register yourself for FSO jobs.
- Complete the application form with correct information.
- Attach the scan copies of your documents.
- Clear the Application Fee and after completing all.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Your application is successfully submitted. Lastly take a print out